Group Wellness Programs
The Group Wellness Program offers support, strategy, inspiration, and connection so that you can achieve greater wellness in your life.
The Nurture Healing Group Wellness Program is a 5-Week series of wellness workshops.
These group sessions are a powerful and highly affordable way to receive wellness support guidance and accountability. Each week we will focus on incorporating one of the 5 Pillars of Wellness into your life. The following are included in the Group Wellness Program:
- Five 90-minute group sessions. Each week we will explore one of the five pillars of wellness: Mindfulness, Joy, Food, Relaxation, and Movement. In each session you will receive a practical guidance on a specific pillar of wellness, suggested actions steps that can be taken throughout the week, time to directly experience rebalancing in the body, an opportunity to set a weekly intention that aligns with wellness so you can carry greater healing and wellness into your week, and lots of support.
- The Nurture Healing Wellness Handbook. This handbook summarizes how to use the five pillars of wellness to best support your health and recovery. This concise usable guide offers powerful information as well as practical tools. (Both virtual and hard copies are available.)
- Weekly Summaries and a Wellness Alignment Planning Tool so that you can take tangible steps each week that fit your life.
- Concise Weekly Wellness Content. Each week you will receive weekly wellness content. The weekly content includes an audio recording, a weekly summary, and a transcript. Audio recordings will be in MP3 format so you can listen on your smart phone, or computer. Additionally, all materials will be available through the nurturehealing.org website on a page that you will be given a special password to access.
Group Wellness Program dates:
- August 10th - August 29th, 2017: This series is completed and registration closed.
- September 12th - October 10th 2017: This workshop series is presently underway and registration closed.
Next Available workshop:
October 24th - December 5th 2017: The workshop is held at the Dayaalu Center on Bainbridge Island (159 Wyatt Way NE). The workshop time is 1:00pm-2:30pm each week. This workshop series is hosted by Dr. Joanna Garritano.
Here is the workshop schedule:
- October 24th: 1:00-2:30pm - Mindfulness as Medicine
- November 7th: 1:00-2:30pm - Joy as Medicine
- November 14th: 1:00-2:30pm - Food as Medicine
- November 28th: 1:00-2:30pm - Relaxation as Medicine
- December 5th: 1:00-2:30pm - Movement as Medicine
Receive an early bird special discounted price of $195 for the entire workshop series if you register prior to October 10th.
There is so much to gain!
You can feel better.
Come... Step into Greater Wellness.