Personalized Wellness Support
Are you looking for a wellness plan that is made just for you?
Do you want to learn wellness skills that can help you feel better?
The Nurture Healing Personalized Wellness Support Program is for those who are ready to commit to their wellness and are looking to make a positive impact in their health with individualized support and clear, practical tools that can help.
Feeling better is about reconnecting to simple truths that help you align with the things that generate greater wellness.
Personalized wellness support with Dr. Joanna Garritano is a way to learn how to use the five pillars of wellness: mindfulness, food, relaxation, movement, and joy. These pillars of wellness are powerful ways that you can help yourself feel better and gain a greater sense of balance in your body, mind, and spirit.
In standardized health care, the typical approach is to focus on illness and illness treatment. This illness-based approach may be necessary in many conditions, however, there is often more that you can do to cultivate greater wellness and enhance healing in your body. Treatments are something you receive. Wellness is something that you cultivate.
In the Personalized Nurture Healing Wellness Support Program you will have the opportunity to learn and practice skills that can enhance your wellness. The skills that you learn and practice can support your body's ability to heal.
The wellness skills used in this program are drawn from the fields of lifestyle medicine, functional medicine, preventative medicine, mind-body medicine, and nutrition. These skills are made into an easy to understand, and easy to use format where you can take practical and positive steps to move forward in your wellness. Bodies can often heal when given the proper conditions. Wellness work is about learning how to use scientifically proven techniques and strategies that can help you cultivate the conditions to most effectively promote greater healing.
The Nurture Healing Personalized Wellness Support Program is an excellent way to receive individualized support, guidance, and connection as you learn tools that can make a positive impact on your health.
You can register now for the Personalized Wellness Support Program:
When you enroll in this program, you receive:
- Private Wellness Instruction: A total of five 60-minute wellness focused appointments with Dr. Joanna Garritano. Appointments are held in a private office at the Dayaalu Center on Bainbridge Island on either Tuesdays or Thursdays. In these sessions you receive tools so that you can effectively use the following five pillars to augment your healing and wellness:
- Mindfulness as Medicine
- Food as Medicine
- Relaxation as Medicine
- Movement as Medicine
- Joy as Medicine
- The Nurture Healing Wellness Handbook. This handbook summarizes how to use the five pillars of wellness to best support your health and recovery. This concise usable guide offers powerful information as well as practical tools.
- The Super Clean Food as Medicine Guide. This guide book offers an approach to food and health grounded in simplicity, trust, balance and joy. It contains techniques, tips, and recipes to make clean eating fun and doable.
- Follow-up wellness tools. As a follow-up to the wellness sessions, you will receive online access to wellness audio recordings that can further enhance and integrate the wellness tools into your life.
- A weekly wellness plan. Each week you will have the opportunity to commit to specific actions and create a plan that will help you integrate the wellness tools into your life.
This Personalized Wellness Support Program is offered at $625 for five 60-minute appointments. These appointments are intended to be scheduled approximately weekly to support your wellness. If meeting weekly for 5 consecutive weeks is not possible, the 5 appointments can be used within a period of 2 months.
When you register below for this wellness support, you will receive confirmation and be able to schedule your first personalized wellness session.
There is so much to gain!
You can feel better.
Step into Greater Wellness.